The Bleeding & Clotting Disorders Institute’s in house pharmacy program is the mechanism that allows our federally recognized Center of Excellence to provide the patient education and support services offered at BCDI. Our pharmacy team, with over 130 years of cumulative experience, combined with our integrated approach to care, is the gold standard for treating patients with hemophilia, von Willebrand Disease, thrombophilia and other inherited bleeding and clotting disorders. Our pharmacy team is comprised of pharmacists, pharmacy technicians, and our staff couriers.
The BCDI Pharmacy Program is designed for BCDI patients to reduce the time patients spend waiting for prescriptions to be filled or delivered. Through our participation in the federal 340B drug discount program, BCDI is able to provide significant savings to consumers and their insurance providers when utilizing our in house pharmacy.
How the BCDI Pharmacy Supports You
- Wide assortment of products to treat bleeding and clotting
- 24/7/365 pharmacy on-call services
- Emergency same day delivery
- Free delivery of all medications available
- Infusion training and services
- All infusion supplies provided at no cost
- Medical and pharmacy integrated care coordination
- Insurance coordination: insurance marketplace exchange guidance, claim issue resolution, verification of provider networks, formulary availability and gap coverage resources
- Patient assistance: facilitate enrollment in all available patient assistance programs, copay, co-insurance and deductible relief programs
- All Blood Clotting Factors
- Desmopressin Nasal Spray
- Amicar (Aminocaporic Acid)
- Lysteda (Tranexamic Acid)
- And many others. Ask a staff member for more details!